Job SummaryOur client is a Vietnamese Developer with a significant track record of delivering Residential, Commercial and Townships projects throughout their history. They have an excellent leadership team, but are building for the future and are looking to hire a CEO to help them realise that vision. This is a signficant leadership role for a large business and they are looking for an experienced leader from the region who has a strong track-record within Real Estate Development.
- At least 20 years in senior leadership/ management roles at comparable large or international corporations including at least 3 to 5 years’ experience in C-Level or Deputy C-Level role for a real estate developer, or large Real Estate Owner/ Operator.
- Demonstrated track record of delivering growth, growing new divisons or sectors of a business.
- Deep knowledge and experience in the real estate industry, ideally with a strong financial background or understanding of investment management.
- Strong understanding and experience in group financial and business planning and group management.
- Have experience in investment and investment management as a holding company.
- Knowledgeable and experience in asset management & operation management for a commercial real estate business.
- Experience in Vietnam ideal, but if not, candidates with a knowledge of South-East Asian markets or even wider Asia would be consdered.