Job SummaryNorthwest based property owner with a portfolio spanning the region, are seeking a Chartered General Practice Surveyor to join the team for a period of 12 / 18 Months.
The role requires a surveyor with a varied Estates Management background to handle tasks including;
- Managing the acquisitions and disposals process
- Handle access/wayleave/easement matters
- Valuation of Commercial and Residential land/property
- Assist with matters relating to non-domestic rates
- Undertake development appraisals and handle planning matters
The post accordingly requires a Chartered Surveyor (F/MRICS) and ideally a professional holding Registered Valuer Status. The post is offered at circa £55-£60,000 per year (paid on a PAYE basis). Immediate start would be preferrable!
To learn more about this exceptional new role, contact Nathan at Macdonald and Company on 0161 607 5089 or email nwakelam @macdonaldandcompany.com or hit apply below!