Job SummaryGroup Financial Manager required for well-established and dynamic construction business in Johannesburg.
Our client is a leading player within their industry and boasts a 2-decade reputation for their client-centric delivery of building projects in Gauteng and the Western Cape. To join their faced-paced environment where their values are aligned with showing grit and authenticity, they are seeking a Group Financial Manager who will overseeing and managing the entirety of the company's financial management.
With a variety of retail, healthcare and commercial projects, you will need to have worked in the commercial real estate sector previously and be comfortable with leading both strategic and operational finance for multiple business entities.
Responsibilities shall include but not be limited to:
• Commercial accounting and financial review of contracts and projects
• Management reporting at both granular and group level
• Monitor, develop and improve financial systems and processes as required
• Monthly statutory accounting including audits, reporting packs, EPS reporting in accordance with IFRS
• Staff management and statutory compliance
• Management of risk and insurance policies
A CA(SA) or CIMA qualification is highly desirable but not mandatory. Previous experience within contracting and real estate / construction is essential. The Group Financial Manager must have worked in a similar role previously with operations and financial responsibilities. The ability to manage a team and communicate effectively is also crucial to the success of this role.
Only Employment Equity candidates can be considered for this role.