Job SummaryCompany Description
Without doubt, this Developer is doing some of the highest quality commercial and mixed-use projects in the UK. In line with their sustainability goals and also from respect of existing, good quality buildings, most projects involve building re-use as well as new build.
This Development Manager vacancy will most likely suit candidates who come from a Project Management background. We expect these people will currently be working in a property consultancy and yearning for a broader role with a good quality developer. Under the guidance of a development Director, the Development Manager will be responsible for overseeing the whole lifecycle of projects from inception to completion. They will need to liaise with consultants, contractors, landowners and developers to ensure that all projects are completed within budget, to schedule and safely.
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders
- Knowledge of relevant statutory and regulatory requirements
- Adequate technical experience and knowledge of building, construction and engineering
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ideally a RICS recognised degree or Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field such as engineering.