About the roleConsultants are responsible for developing and delivering high quality work with new and existing clients. They are expected to build strong, lasting business relationships that lead to consistent net fee income. All our consultants sit within one of our specialist teams and are expected to become experts in the real estate disciplines that they cover. High levels of customer satisfaction and quality standards are required.
Who we are searching forWe are looking for people who are determined, hardworking, emotionally intelligent and persevering. In our experienced consultants, we are looking for role models and future leaders. High expectations of yourself, a great billing record and excellent interpersonal skills are essential. You must have a strong desire develop your own desk and support the success of the wider team and business. to learn and grow.
- Financial rewards – industry-leading and rapidly accelerating commission scheme. We also offer employee share schemes; salary sacrifice schemes and provide an independent financial education and wellbeing platform.
- Rewarding work – personal development grants, transparent promotion pathways, internal mentoring opportunities, a culture of continuous learning.
- Work/life balance – remote and hybrid working, enhanced family friendly and carer benefits, additional time off each year and paid sabbaticals.
- A positive employee experience – all expenses paid trips abroad, a holistic wellbeing framework and frequent team events.
- Socially conscious benefits – paid time off for charity work, monthly diversity and inclusivity events.