Job SummaryAn outstanding opportunity has arisen for a Finance Assistant at a highly prestigious and rapidly expanding real estate development and investment company.
Over the last decade this business has amassed a sizeable and highly profitable commercial real estate portfolio that has been the catalyst for sustained growth and expansion of this business.
As Finance Assistant you will support a welcoming, dynamic and well-organized corporate finance team undertaking the following responsibilities;
- Maintaining and updating purchase ledgers including processing invoices and payments across multiple entities
- Bank reconciliations (including intercompany reconciliations
- Calculating and recording periodic accounting adjustments (prepayments, accruals, property valuations and rent adjustments)
- Journal preparation and posting
- Preparation of VAT and CIS returns
- Provide assistance with month end reporting and management accounts
- Assist with year end and audit processes
Successful candidates will have acquired practical experience as an Accounts or Finance Assistant preferably at a property or real estate company.
In addition, you will have either a degree in Accounting & Finance 2:1 and above or educated to AAT Level 3 and above with AP/AR, Tax (VAT or CIS) and double entry bookkeeping.
For further information, or an discreet conversation about this opportunity, please feel free to contact Jeremy Wright on 0207 318 5263 or via email.