Job SummaryA prestigious real estate investment and development business has an outstanding opportunity for a Financial Controller to play a pivotal role driving long term business growth.
This business has a proven track record of sustained growth as well delivering high end and critically acclaimed development schemes in prime locations.
They have built their exemplary reputation by producing bespoke schemes that epitomize innovative and high-quality design and delivery.
As Financial Controller you will manage a dynamic team and report in to the CFO in conjunction with undertaking the following duties;
- Management of month-end and year-end timetable
- Review of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Review of monthly management accounts and board packs
- Production of the monthly group cash flow analysis and forecasts
- Identification and implementation of process and control improvements and efficiency
- Production and filing of statutory accounts
- Managing external audit process
- Production of team KPIs, performance management and adherence to deadlines
- Any ad-hoc analysis or support required by the CFO
The successful candidate will have acquired commercial experience as a Finance Manager or Financial Controller preferably within real estate or construction sectors.
In you will be ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualified with strong attention to detail and accuracy, with ability to multi-task and prioritize workloads.
In addition, you will have a calm friendly demeanor, positive outlook and “can do” attitude with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
For an informal or discreet conversation, please feel free to contact Jeremy Wright by email or call 0207 318 5263.