Job SummaryPurpose of the Role:
Global environmental health and safety Manager is responsible for facilitating environmental safety, health and strategy in an organization and also ensure compliance with all Federal, State, and Local SHE policies and standards relevant to the organization.
The Global environmental health and safety Manager work description requires them to lead and implement project that help our client's data centres to achieve its EHS goals. The role will presaent as an individual contributor requiring this hire to set up EHS frameworks.
Skills set and Qualifications Requirements
- Experienced EHS Professional holding a Bachelor Degree in Engineering (B.E) / Degree in Occupational Health and Safety (MOHS) (preferred)
- At least 15-20 years of working experience in various fields of engineering including experience in Health, Safety and Environmental field, of which 10 years at managerial level.
- Employers seek individual with at least 2-5 years of experience in a data centre EHS coordination level.
- Proficient computer skills, especially in applications such as Excel, databases, Word, Lotus Notes, and web-based systems.
- Qualification on Workplace Safety · Safety Management Systems · Accident Investigation · Construction Safety · Risk Management · Hazard Identification · HSE Management Systems · ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
- all verbal and written communication skills to successfully conduct trainings, facilitate team meetings, update people on safety-related issues, and provide relevant reports
- Calm Manner, able to work under pressure.Self-motivated, ability to work on own initiative.
- Good attention to detail.