Job SummaryOur client is a HK listed developer and they are now seeking for an experienced HR and Admin Director
- In charge of elevating the Human Resources function and ensuring that the human capital agenda supports the company’s business objectives
- Serve as a strategic business partner to the broader leadership team
- Oversee the talent development and succession program that continues to provide internal pipeline for all areas of the business
- Deliver proactive, strategic guidance, change management and support for organizational planning and development initiatives
- Develop and maintain a performance management program as part of a culture that values continuous improvement and innovation of the company
- 15+ years of human resources functional experience
- Has led dynamic teams, attracting, developing, motivating and retaining talent while operating at the senior most levels of organisations and contributing to the strategic business agenda.
- Track record with a Board and CEO or Divisional CEO
- Proven experience being a true ‘business partner’, with the strategic thinking, influence and navigation skills to work with a CEO, Board and leadership team, setting and implementing business direction and initiatives.
- Track record of building high performing multi-level teams
- A proven leader who is able to identify, develop and optimise top talent to improve internal bench strength.
- Strong academic qualifications
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant technical or management discipline such as commerce, human resources.
- Fluent spoken English, Chinese, Mandarin