Job SummarySpecialising in property services, our client is a prominent figure in the real estate environment, working with both Landlords & tenants in South Africa. They pride themselves in their ability to ensure that the properties of their clients are managed efficiently and effectively. Offering A-grade services in pest control, hygiene, catering, property management, cleaning, parking, security and utilities management.
As a highly successful division of the group, the security and guarding team is well established and already employs 7,000 staff across South Africa. An agile and forward-thinking real estate company, they are looking for a Property Security Technology Specialist who can add value to the team by packaging new, current technological solutions for their clients and running the operations thereof.
Reporting directly to the Head of Security Operations, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Creating and packaging technology solutions for existing clients.
- Creating and packaging technology solutions for new clients during bids.
- Drawing up quotations and assisting with tender documentation.
- Assistance with off-site monitoring, set up and running of security technology (CCTV, Drone, Bio-metrics, Artificial Intelligence, etc.)
- Outsourcing and managing implementation of operations.
- Assisting the control room.