Job SummaryOur client is a specialist in providing expert advice for national infrastructure projects, (predominantly road/rail schemes). The business has need for an additional surveyor to join the team and get involved in some major projects around the Midlands/Northern region of the UK.
The role requires.
- Certified Chartered Surveyor with MRICS qualification
- Registered Valuer with the RICS
- Proficient in negotiating site acquisitions
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- Positive and proactive team collaborator
- Possess a valid full driver's license
- Openness to travel across the UK, including occasional overnight stays
- Familiarity with compulsory purchase processes
- Exposure to development viability/land value leverage
- Previous experience in the infrastructure world
- Understanding of access licenses and Landlord and Tenant matters
The role offers remote hybrid working – albeit be based around the Northern region. The post is paying circa £40-£50,000 + Benefits, dependent upon experience and qualifications.
To learn more about this new role, contact Nathan at Macdonald & Company (Recruitment Consultant) on 0161 607 5089, email nwakelam @macdonaldandcompany.com or hit apply below!!