Job SummaryA key Manchester investment fund is seeking a new member to join the team, with in depth knowledge of a range of asset classes, including residential, office, education and leisure.
With a Quantity Surveying degree and experience of monitoring commercial mixed use developments, you will be required to:
- Engage external surveyors;
- Attend monthly site visits to monitor the progress of property schemes;
- Review external reports to identify key risks and issues;
- Prepare monthly reports to support drawdowns addressing the key property issues;
- Assist Transaction Managers with development appraisals;
- Provide support on property and commercial projects, identifying key property risks and making recommendations;
- Support and provide expert advice to stakeholders within the organisation to ensure quality customer focused services are delivered to high performance and quality standards.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation which is fundamental in changing the landscape of the North West; with excellent salary and benefits on offer. A Quantity Surveying degree along with experience across a mix of asset classes is essential. Call 01616075086 for further details and full job specification.