Job SummaryJoin a landlord who owns and manages a large portfolio, spread across South Africa, with the bulk of their property portfolio consisting of Industrial assets. Their dynamic Stellenbosch based team is looking to appoint an experienced and hands-on `Regional Property Manager to be responsible for managing a team of property managers and overseeing a portfolio of industrial and retail buildings across the Western Cape.
You will be responsible for overseeing the full day-to-day operational management of your portfolio to maximise performance. Some of your duties will include, but not be limited to:
• Manage and oversee the operational effectiveness of the allocated property portfolio
• Demonstrate commitment and loyalty, aligning with the organization's office routines and procedures
• Maintain a focus on overall business objectives
• Solve problems and make informed decisions
• Build and maintain strong tenant and customer relationships
• Exhibit effective communication, leadership, assertiveness, and negotiation skills
• Apply analytical thinking and stress tolerance in challenging situations
• Display resilience and possess strong financial and business acumen
• Oversee operational management and facilities management
• Lease negotiations and renewals.
• Preparation and setting of property/portfolio financial budgets.
• Performing regular site inspections.
• Ensuring quarterly OHS assessments are completed for all properties under your management
To qualify for this position, you will need to have tertiary diploma/degree in property or related fields with 5-10 years’ experience in a similar position within the real estate environment where you have managed commercial or industrial properties. The ideal person for this position will be an energetic and proactive individual that demonstrates a high level of attention to detail. Furthermore, your experience with MDA property system and proven ability in managing a team is a must.
If you meet the necessary requirements, are ready for the challenge and excited about the growth potential, Send us your CV today!