Job SummaryAre you a Business Development champion with advanced knowledge and interest in renewable energy? You’re in luck!
Our client is a specialist in capital raising, deal structuring and the strategic development of various portfolios and funds. Their impressive renewable energy fund is rapidly gaining traction – with more than R80 million in existing assets, their portfolio size is looking to triple as they have secured additional investment. With the aim of developing, owning and asset managing storage and production facilities around South Africa, they provide wind, solar and hydro solutions that promote business resilience and independence for their clients, whilst providing an impactful investment to their shareholders. Their progressive growth has resulted in the need for an experienced Renewable Energy Business Development Manager.
The Renewable Energy Business Development Manager will:
- Oversee the business development strategy.
- Win new business through existing and currently unknown EPC contractors and energy users.
- Find solutions to customers’ business and service delivery needs.
- Prepare all required information for all clients & investors in all stages, by liaising with internal financial modellers, asset managers and fund managers.
- Build and report on a significant pipeline of potential investments.
The ideal candidate will come from an engineering or sustainability background (with a relevant degree) and have a stable Business Development record for at least 5 years. Extensive knowledge about renewable energy regulations and an in-depth understanding of various types of electrical production is essential.
If you meet these requirements, submit your CV today.