About the roleResearch Consultants are a vital part of our business. You will be responsible for driving talent attraction and engagement using a variety of social media platforms and recruitment technology. Supporting and working alongside more experienced consultants, you will be responsible for developing and managing long standing relationships with candidates, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and quality standards. You will also play a key role in identifying new business opportunities via job boards, social media and through your communication with candidates.
Who we are searching forWe are looking for people who are determined, hardworking, emotionally intelligent and persevering. High expectations of yourself, a willingness to learn and excellent interpersonal skills are essential. You must have a strong desire to learn and grow. We want to grow with you in the long term.
- Financial rewards – excellent base salaries and an industry-leading commission scheme.
- Rewarding work – personal development grants, transparent promotion pathways, internal mentoring opportunities, a culture of continuous learning.
- Work/life balance – remote and hybrid working, enhanced family friendly and carer benefits, additional time off each year and paid sabbaticals.
- A positive employee experience – all expenses paid trips, a holistic wellbeing framework (including private medical cover) and frequent team events.
- Socially conscious benefits – paid time off for charity work, monthly diversity and inclusivity events.