Job SummaryAre you eager to join one of the fastest growing sectors in the property industry?
Our client has been managing Student Accommodation across South Africa in key locations for the past few years and have shown incredible growth year-on-year. Up to now they have been managing with their current systems and procedures, but the rate at which they are expanding and their 5-year plan, which includes going international requires specific expertise. To this end, they are looking to employ a Senior Accountant to take control of the full financial function based at their Cape Town Head Office. This position will see you progressing into financial management and will include Accounting, Human resources and Administration.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Implementation and execution of optimisation and automation processes
• Capturing transactions
• Preparing financial reports
• Accurate and timely monthly management statements and budgets
• Provincial tax calculations and monthly cash projections
• Managing staff through 3rd party HR
• Assist with recruiting and employment contracts
• Manage IT hardware and software
• Management of all administrative functions
• Ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation
To be successful in your application you would ideally have 5-7 years of relevant experience, hold a bachelor’s degree in the finance or related field, fluent in Microsoft Office suite, be extremely detail oriented and flexible in your approach. The ability to work under pressure and within an ever-changing environment along with your experience on MDA will secure.
If you think this is the opportunity for you, send me your CV today!