We are hiring for a leading real estate investment management company with strong presence in Singapore, leading core commercial assets, committed to driving innovation and maximizing the value of properties.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Associate Director/Senior Asset Manager to join this team. The successful candidate will play a critical role in overseeing the performance and strategic direction of commercial properties. They will be responsible for developing and implementing innovative strategies to enhance the value and future-proof the portfolio of assets.
Reporting to Head, Asset Management, you will be responsible for the following:
- Manage an assigned portfolio of retail or commercial properties to maximize asset performance and financial returns
- Formulate and implement asset business plans to enhance the value of portfolio assets, including strategies for asset enhancement, positioning and marketing
- Work closely with property management and leasing departments to improve occupancies, revenues and expenses
- Manage internal and external stakeholders effectively to ensure deliverables are met
- Participate and drive new initiatives to create value and future-proof our business
- Lead or assist in budgeting exercises, valuations, feasibility studies and management reporting
- Degree in Real Estate or Business
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in real estate industry, preferably asset management with a reputable REIT or real estate fund
- Good understanding of real estate markets and trends, as well as real estate finance, investment and valuation concepts
- Possess strong business acumen and data analytical skills
- Possess excellent writing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint; prior knowledge of data analytical tools would be advantageous (e.g. PowerBI)
- A team player who is creative, resourceful, independent and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment