Job SummaryWe are working with an international service provider in the data centre currently expanding across Asia, this is an exciting role.
The Director of engineering and operations is seeking a data centre engineer to oversee an existing data centres daily operation.
There is no shift work! The candidate must possess a solid background overseeing BMS systems.
The engineer will be based on site and oversee critical infrastructure, including UPS and HVAC Systems, BMS Systems, and CMMS systems and manage a small team.
The candidate should possess a solid background in electrical or mechanical engineering with data centre sector work experience. Experience working in a data centre is essential.
One should preferably be based in Singapore.
This person would oversee site maintenance and repairs and inspections as well as manage PPM schedules and reactive maintenance.
- At least 5-8 years’ experience critical facilities operating and engineering
- Hands-on electrical or mechanical engineering experience
- Strong knowledge of UPS Systems
- Strong understanding of CMMS, Data Centre systems
- APAC experience is preferable
- Preferably based in Singapore with local work experience in data centres
- Proactive and energetic character
- Ability to work as a team
- Experience working for a data centre provider, tech firm or owner, developers in the data centre/critical service space