Job SummaryOur client is one of London’s famous landed estates with an enduring heritage and commitment to promoting and protecting the long-term success of their West End portfolio. We have been appointed to actively search for a Senior Facilities manager (Residential) to join an established and successful team.
The Job Responsibilities detailed below are not exclusive or exhaustive and the successful candidate will be required to undertake such tasks as may be reasonably expected within the scope and role:
- Line Management of the Office Manager.
- Support to the Office Manager in delivering the office functions.
- Ensure support by others is in place for resilience in the absence of the Office Manager.
- Support the office manager in delivering Health and Safety Compliance of the office.
- Align the office policies and procedures to The Estate’s exiting policies. Develop new policies where gaps are identified.
- Support the office manager with the office budget.
- Advise the Office Committee on future office requirements.
- Manage a busy varied workload and have technical knowledge of building services.
- Manage a mixed tenure portfolio, mainly consisting of residential AST let units.
- Manage hard and soft service contracts across the buildings.
- Manage planned and reactive maintenance ensuring their service delivery partners comply with The Estate’s health & safety requirements .
- Deliver health and safety legal and best practice compliance for allocated activities.
- Manage part of the fire safety provisions in place on The Estate.
- Monitor and review Health & Safety Legislation and feedback recommendations if changes are required.
- Procurement and contract management, including preparation of tender documents to ensure value for money and exceptional service standards.
- Collaborate and communicate with other teams to deliver the Estate’s business objectives.
- Manage the handover process for refurbished properties, minor void works and internal and external cyclical decoration works. Ensuring health and safety is in place and the property is ready for marketing.
- Check and authorise invoices.
- Work to the Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators for the FM Team.
- Provide financial information for FM and Service Charge budgets. Review and report on expenditure against budget for portfolio.
- Work with the Facilities Management Team to manage the day-to-day requirements of tenants and occupiers.
- To work with all teams and suppliers to reduce void occupancy time to a minimum and meet the occupancy objectives of the business.
- Carry out all other reasonable duties as requested by your manager.
- Lead on the Fire Strategy of The Estate. Supported by external consultants drive the fire safety changes placed upon The Estate for delivering fire safety, including but not limited to the Fire Safety Act 2021 and the Building Safety Act 2022. Understand the Estates responsibilities for headlease buildings and ensure compliance of the Act’s are achieved.
- Chair the Fire Strategy Committee. Advise The Committee on what is needed and implement changes to policies and procedures as agreed by The Committee in line with The Estate’s Health and Safety commitments.
- Develop and implement Fire Safety Policies and procedures.
With a short deadline to complete before Christmas please contact me directly with an UpToDate CV to firstname.lastname@example.org