Job SummaryA leading fully integrated real estate investment, development and Asset Management business has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Management Accountant to undertake a 6 month fixed term contract with a view to extend for the same period or become permanent.
This business has amassed a sizeable real estate portfolio as well as the development of prominenant infrastructure schemes widely heralded for their innovation and being at the forefront of new technological advancements.
As the Senior Management Accountant, you will support the Financial Controller and play a pivotal undertaking financial reporting and analytical duties across multiple entities;
- Provision of clear & detailed analysis on financial performance
- Prepare and produce monthly group financial reports
- Support business decision making via ad-hoc analysis and reporting
- Undertake Balance Sheet accounts
- Preparation and provision of information to the Group’s auditors
- Assistance with cash flow monitoring and forecasting
- Assistance with budget preparation and analysis
- Support delivery of monthly management reporting and analysis to the Board
- Assist and contribute to the implementation of systems and process improvements
- Provide training and support to the team of Accounts Assistants
- Preparation and posting of accruals, prepayments and other journals
- Completion of VAT & CIS returns
- Ensure all accounting systems are maintained, up to date and accurate
- Cashflow management
- Assist with the preparation of year end accounts and audit
The successful candidate will be a qualified Senior or Management Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) preferably with a background in real estate, property, renewable energy or engineering sectors.
You will have exemplary analytic and financial reporting skills as well the ability to assist with process and systems improvements.
In addition, you will have good written and verbal communication skills with a strong work ethic and as well as being a team player.
For an informal or discreet conversation, please feel free to contact Jeremy Wright by email or on 0207 318 5263.