Job SummaryA leading provider of co-working and shared office space, is searching for a Senior Manager - Compensation & Benefits (Regional) to join their team on a full-time basis and work from their headquarters in Singapore.
Acting as an individual contributor, the successful candidate will manage all aspects of payroll and employee benefits both locally and across this company's offices, based throughout the APAC region.
Other key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Oversee regional payroll (and outsourced payroll vendors) and ensure timely and accurate payout of payroll and related statutory contributions
- Support annual salary review and budgeting exercises
- Support regional benefits review and renewal (eg insurance, health screening)
- Prepare monthly payroll, attrition, share option plans and other hr reports.
- Support application of local work permits / visas.
Other requirements include but are not limited to:
- Has prior experience running Singapore and regional payroll (preferably with payroll vendor)
- Strong in excel and financial numbers
- Preferably someone with accounting or finance background.
- From SME/local company, willing to work in a smaller team with opportunities to learn/do more.
- Mature, calm, pleasant personality.
More junior candidates will be considered for the position of Manager, Compensation & Benefits (Regional).