Job SummaryA fantastic opportunity with a London Borough who have an impeccable reputation for delivering high quality development are currently looking for an experienced Senior Planning Officer.
This London Borough is currently attracting extensive investment and growth in relation to residential development, where you will contribute to a vibrant and supportive team by managing a mixed caseload of minor, complex medium and smaller major applications
You may also have a unique opportunity to assist Principal Planners with processing strategic applications and negotiating the discharge of complex conditions and reserved matter applications supporting the delivery regeneration projects in the Borough.
- Manage and process a mixed caseload of minor, complex medium and small-scale major application consisting of residential led mixed use, change of use, new build flats, single dwellings, commercial / retail schemes, listed building consents, infill housing, certificates of lawful development and community infrastructure etc.
- Conducting paid pre-application meetings
- Undertake pre-application meetings and site visits
- Negotiate S106 agreements, discharge of conditions and finalise reserve matters.
- Duty Planning
- Undertaking remote site visits
- Attend consultation events
Successful candidates will have acquired practical experience in Development Management as a Planning Officer or Senior with a proven track record of processing a variety of planning applications in urban areas.
For further details please do reach out to Connor Stringer on 020 7318 1775 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org.