Job SummaryWe are delighted to be partnering with our client who are an entrepreneurial disruptor in the commercial property space who work on behalf of the occupier. With their straight talking, transparent advice they provide a streamlined process for sourcing, negotiating, and managing office moves, moving away from the traditional overly complicated approach which has been historically landlord focused. Since their inception they have expanded rapidly and continue to be ambitious for further growth and success, both of their people and clients. Winning several awards during this time is testament to their approach, process and creative thinking.
The Senior Project Manager will primarily be fully responsible for working with occupier clients and supporting them with the delivery of their new office workspace. The projects will vary in scale and delivered via either a Traditional or D&B contract.
- Taking responsibility of projects from inception to completion.
- Building stakeholder relationships and identifying when they may require additional services.
- Building and maintaining the internal CRM system.
- Supporting more junior members of the team.
- Assisting Directors with pitches and face to face meetings.
- Supporting the wider team with any technical queries or advice where required.
To be considered for this role you will have the following skills:
- Hold a Professional qualification such as MRICS, MAPM or equivalent.
- A track record of leading and delivering workplace/office projects using Traditional and D&B contracts.
- Confidence to guide and advise clients with their workplace strategy requirements.
- Commercially minded with attention to detail.
- Ability to and enjoy being client facing.
- Excellent communication skills both internally and externally.
- Desire to want to support more junior team members.
- Self motivated, positive attitude and aspirations to achieve.
- Commercial tenant experience desirable but not essential.