Job SummaryMacdonald & Company are delighted to again be working with one of the World's leading Property Consultancies on the appointment of a Property Manager within their London based team at Senior Surveyor level. The team manages properties for a range of prestigious clients including: Blue Chip Organisations, Investors and boutique asset management clients with assets in the West End, and a prestigious City Asset owned by an important overseas client.
As a Senior Surveyor - Property Management, you will be responsible for the following key deliverables:
Client Relationship Management:
- Provide a highly responsive, quality property management service in line with the Client contract.
- Daily liaison with the Client, their customers, solicitors, and professional advisors.
- Prepare reports for and lead Client meetings.
- Identify and undertake asset management initiatives under supervision and Client instruction.
- Advise the Client in respect of tenancy applications and control the license process.
- Instruct and liaise with facilities managers and building consultants in respect of repairs, planned maintenance, and amenity curation programs.
- Conduct regular property inspections.
- Manage lease/tenancy schedules.
- Liaise with Facilities Managers regarding service charge budgeting, reporting, and regular expenditure monitoring.
- Liaise with the client accounting team on the production of annual service charge budgets, approving reconciliations, rent raising reports, etc.
- Manage income arrears and recovery (supported by a dedicated credit controller), invoice approvals, setting up new properties, maintaining the property database, updating the Helpdesk, and Tramps, etc.
- Prepare revenue budgets and quarterly forecast reporting with the support of PM, FM, and finance teams.
Ideally you will be MRICS Qualified, although my client will consider those who are working towards sitting their APC. You will also need to have experience of proactively managing a portfolio of offices.
If you'd like to learn more about this exciting opportunity with a growing organisation, please get in touch with Calum Moylan on 0207 318 5880 or email@example.com