Job SummaryMacdonald & Company are pleased to be partnered with a Real Estate Investor in Dallas to find and appoint a Vice President of Fund-Raising & Capital Markets to help the growth of their platform.
The ‘Vice President of Fund-Raising & Capital Markets’ will be responsible for raising capital for Class-A Commercial and Multifamily real estate investments across the United States; as well as managing the scaling of our fund raising functions.
This position will be responsible for growing the qualified high net worth, ultra-high net worth, and family offices client base in the United States.
This person will also seek to source new programmatic equity relationships for the various vertical development teams.
This person will fundraise for real estate deals and ensure that we successfully close transactions in a timely manner.
This is a senior level position with at least 10 years of experience in real estate and high net worth/family office capital formation is required.
- Investigate, design, and implement scaled infrastructure for investor relations function.
- Develop strong understanding of organization’s brand, track record and pipeline, and demonstrate the ability to speak to current and potential investors about the company and its projects.
- Grow organization’s client base of high net worth, ultra-high net worth, and family offices, and source new programmatic relationships for the various vertical development platform.
- Support or assume responsibility for management of certain existing investor relationships currently managed by CIO.
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers, key strategic partners, and clients. Develop specific client-relations programs.
- Establish professional network and maintain contacts and records of activity in Company relationship management portal.
- Determine plans for company presence at conventions, annual meetings, industry events, and seminars.
- Develop and recommend brand positioning and be a brand ambassador.
- Develop plan and protocols with Investor Relations Team and Department leaders for an external brand ambassador program, manage external consultants, and act upon relationship leads generated by the program.
- Assist in the implementation, management and administration of the company’s investor portal, as well as provide training to internal and external parties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Real Estate, Finance or related degree.
- Ten (10+) years of raising capital for real estate investments from high net-worth investors
- Demonstratable experience in family office investment networks, private wealth management, commercial real estate, alternative assets, and/or the insurance industries..
- Demonstrated experience in commercial real estate, alternative assets, and the insurance industries.
- Long-term investment mindset geared towards always meeting investor expectations.
- Experience with sophisticated CRM systems and software.