Restaurant Portfolio Manager
Competitive Salary and Package Based on Experience
Shaftesbury invest in real estate in London’s West End. They focus on central locations close to renowned concentration of world- class attractions which, together with unmatched shopping and leisure choices, attract huge numbers of domestic and overseas visitors.
- Working with the Head of Restaurants on all aspects of asset management relating to the high profile restaurant, bar and café holdings within a large mixed use portfolio in London's West End.
- Key focus will be on providing long term sustainable rental growth, value creation and maintaining the portfolio’s competitive edge and reputation for innovation and creating experiential leisure destinations.
- The day to day role will see you working closely with a wide range of stakeholders in areas such as sourcing new restaurants, development, leasing, rent reviews and lease renewals, leisure/D2 research and valuations.
- 1 -2 years post qualified experience.
- Experience of restaurant property either from an agency, asset management or leasing background.
- Enthusiasm for and detailed knowledge of F&B operators and trends.
- Articulate and numerate with good analytical skills.
- Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively in an approachable, informal and inclusive culture.
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills.
- Good working knowledge of Excel and Argus.
How to Apply
Please apply to Alistair Carter, enclosing a full CV together with current remuneration details quoting reference 38856. Alternatively call on
020 7318 1774 for a confidential discussion. All direct applications to Shaftesbury will be forwarded to Macdonald & Company.